DiTommaso ♦ Lubin is built on business litigation.
We come into the picture when the stakes are high, because we “dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,” as Theodore Roosevelt put it.
DiTommaso ♦ Lubin focuses on the litigation needs of our individual, small business and large corporate clients. Our lawyers are at home executing complex business litigation in the heat of the courtroom.
We navigate the judicial system with fast, flexible and prudent skill as only an experienced litigation-focused firm can. From depositions, and briefs to courtroom presentation, our attorneys execute every step with committed diligence.
The outcome is results. Along with co-counsel, DiTommaso ♦ Lubin secured a $40,000,000 settlement in the class action lawsuit of Erikson v. Ameritech. The settlement was the second largest in the state of Illinois that year according to Crain’s Chicago Business. The DuPage Bar Legal Assistance Foundation has dubbed us Law Firm of the Year, citing our “commitment to the ideals of the legal profession.” Learn more about our record.
The same hard-work philosophy that led Vincent DiTommaso and Peter Lubin to found their firm extends to contributing to the legal community. Both partners teach trial and litigation skills to law students at University of Chicago’s prestigious law school. That dedication drives them to provide the very best representation for every client, large or small.
Our Experience Is Your Biggest Asset.
Our success is best demonstrated by the quality of companies and business professionals we have represented. Our list of clients includes:
- Aspen Marketing Services, Inc.
- Leslie Hindman Auctions
- DiMucci Family Corporations
- Fontanini Italian Meats
- Simplot Corporation
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Flynn Beverage Corporation
- Lexington Homes
- Concord Homes
- Dean Foods Corporation
- Motorola Mobile Management Co.
- Berthold Types
- Tulip Food Company
- Mostardi Platt Environmental
- Addax Technologies, LLC
- Converged Communications Systems
- Sentry Insurance
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Tennis Corporation of America
- Lectura Montessori School, Inc.
- Advance Preschool, Inc.
- Bleuchip International, Inc.
- Mobile Management Co., Inc.
Conversely, companies we have brought suit against include:
- Daimler Chrysler
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Toyota Motor Credit
- Onyx Acceptance Corporation
- US Bank
- NASDAQ Stock Market, LLC
- General Electric
- Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, Inc.
- Starwood Hotel Corporation
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Marriott Corporation
- La Quinta Inn, Inc.
- Wyndham Management Corporation
- Infinity Broadcasting
- Time Warner
- American Tobacco
- Conagra Foods
- Jim Beam Brands
- Piccolo Sogno
- Rockwell International
- Paul Revere Insurance
- Economy Insurance
- St. Paul Insurance Company
- North American Phillips
- Commonwealth Edison
- DeVry, Inc.